Friday, January 8, 2010

Happy 2010

Happy New Year!! Thanks for remembering my birthday! Can you believe you are the son of a 70 year old mom? I am so blessed and well cared for by my wonderful family. Thank you for all you do and the way you do it. The temple has been busy even to the point that we had to work a double shift. This week a group of adult singles from our area have been here all week doing temple work during the day and having activities at night. They have been so faithful and seemingly tireless. We enjoy being busy!! Just a thought for you....our President gave us a FHE lesson this week on the Plan of Salvation with how temple work fits into the plan. He had some really interesting points that were a bit new to me. I found out after the lesson that he had taken some of his lesson from the teachings of Brigham Young. If you have your manual on BY look up what he had to say about temples. It was very interesting. We have been pretty much homebound for the last week because I was suffering with a cold and the weather has been cold, rainy and snowing. It is so funny to me to see people walking down the street with an umbrella during a snowstrom. I just do not remember ever using an umbrella during a snowstrom. The temple will be closed for 2 weeks starting next week so we are going to Portugal to visit a friend and do some siteseeing.

No comments: